Web design Adelaide is one of the most sort after services. However, effective Web Design is about creating a visually attractive site that is user friendly, search engine friendly and designed to sell. What you don’t know about Web Design can possibly affect your ability to achieve your marketing objectives. Before you start designing new page or even redesigning your current website, read this article as it explores a few factors that will help you make an informed decision of choosing a quality Web Design Company that can assist you with creating a beautiful profit producing website.
Is Your Template Site Hurting Your Web Design? Talk to Web Design Adelaide
Affordable and easy websites may be doing more harm than good. Of course, the primary benefits of a template site are simplicity and affordability. However, the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages of a template Web Design. Some disadvantages include but are not limited to:
- Generic. Once you find a template you like, we can guarantee that there are thousands of other people with the same exact template. You want a Web Design that is unique and fits the culture and branding of your company. That’s why it’s imperative for you to have a custom Web Design that differentiates you from your competition.
- Updates and changes. When you use a template site, making changes can be difficult or just impossible. That’s why it is important to find a good Web Design company that can design your website in a way that is easy to update and manage.
- No customisation. With many people using their cell phones to perform a search online, it makes it difficult to make a customised site for mobile users. When you have a Web Design company creating your website, you can rest assured that they will be able to make two versions of your site: one for mobile users and one for PC and Mac users.
Is Your Web Design Mobile Friendly? Ask Web Design Adelaide
It is no secret that the mobile marketing industry is growing at a rapid pace. According to Forrester Research (a world renowned research firm), the mobile marketing industry has sky rocketed to a $2.5 billion dollar industry in the year 2014. But, more importantly, individuals are using their mobile phones to perform online searches. In fact, more than 91 million consumers use the internet through their mobile device at least monthly. What does this mobile marketing frenzy have to do with Web Design? Well, if consumers are looking for information on their mobile devices, wouldn’t it be wise to create a Web Design that is mobile friendly? There’s some controversy in the web industry, stating that mobile Web Design is not needed. But statistics show that 20 % of search traffic came from a mobile device in the year 2012, so a mobile Web Design strategy should not be ignored. Of course, it depends on your type of business and your objectives to decide if a mobile Web Design strategy is for you. However, the numbers keep increasing on how many people will be using their mobile devices to access the internet. By implementing a mobile Web Design strategy while mobile marketing is still in its infancy, you can be way ahead of your competition. It doesn’t matter if your website is designed for the mobile market or if it’s a custom Web Design. No matter which route you choose, it’s crucial to implement a Search Engine Optimisation Strategy for your website.
Web Design Adelaide: Does Your Web Design Company Know Search Engine Optimisation?
For years, Web Design Adelaide companies have been getting a bad reputation for being absolutely clueless about SEO. They’ve been ridiculed for making pretty and expensive sites that can’t be found on the search engines. And that’s unfortunate because not all Web Design firms are alike. There are many Web Design firms that are well versed in SEO. But what exactly is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing visibility to a website. Many people think SEO is all about placing keywords in “special” locations on their websites. Well, placing keywords on your website is only one part of the puzzle, there’s more to SEO than what meets the eye. A good Web Design company will know basic to advanced fundamentals of creating a Search Engine friendly site. Some important aspects of SEO that should not be ignored:
- SEO Tags. When it comes to SEO Tags, there are certain tags that help the Search Engines identify what a site is about. These tags include title tags, H1 & H2 Tags and Meta tags. Because they help search engines identify what a web page is about, all these tags are important. A good Web Design firm will understand the importance of these tags and implement an effective strategy to integrate SEO with the entire Web Design Process;
- Sitemap Creation. A good Web Design company will be able to create a sitemap that makes it easy for search engine spiders to crawl and index your website;
- Internal Linking. A big part of SEO is about building links, but it is also about having a great internal linking structure to make the site easy to navigate. A great navigation strategy not only helps the Search Engines find valuable content on your web site, but it also helps your web visitors to use your site with ease.
Of course, there are many more factors about SEO and Web Design that will be too many to mention here. However, one important element of SEO that is worth mentioning is copywriting.
Web Design Adelaide: Does Your Web Design Company Know about Copywriting?
SEO plays a major role in creating an effective Web Design that sells. However, there are many different facets of SEO that help create an effective website. One of those facets is Copywriting. Copywriting is a writing to sell a product or service. After all, websites’ main purpose is to help you sell your services and goods.
It’s easy to get caught up in the aesthetics of a website. But having a website without good copywriting is like having a store front without any inventory. Even though a Web Design company’s primary focus is to design a website, they should have a basic understanding of copywriting fundamentals. In fact, many Web Design firms partner with copywriters to help accentuate the entire Web Design process.
When it all comes down to it, you do not need to know everything about Web Design, that is what Web Designers are for. However, you need to know that an effective Web Design strategy should include certain elements that can help your website to become a success.
There are so many factors that go into a quality Web Design, you can’t take a one-size fits all approach. Therefore, it’s wise to contact a Web Design firm that can create a customised strategy based on your individual needs.